Basement Refinishing Process
Over the years, we have fine-tuned our basement finishing process into a few seamless steps.
The first phase is a detailed assessment of your basement space. Our basement finishing contractors will arrive at your home to measure the dimensions of your space, test moisture levels, and get a picture of your vision for the project.
Design and Layout
Next, we will design the layout that best suits your room’s purpose. The assessment will result in an estimated cost that will account for expected materials, labor, and timeline.
Book a basement assessment and customized consultation today.
Kellogg Architecture Building & Remodeling LLC: Basement Finishing Experts Bring Your Vision to Life
An unfinished basement is a blank slate of possibility, that’s what makes them, so fun to renovate! If you feel like your home is missing a room, it can easily be built in your basement space.
Some possibilities include:
- A workout room, yoga studio, or dance studio
- Guest room or entertaining space
- A rentable basement apartment to earn some additional income!
- A home theatre for family movie nights
- A wreck room for the kids to enjoy
- A cozy master bedroom
- And so much more!
We also offer specialty services for unique projects. Let us know all of your ideas, and we will come up with the best solutions for your basement, no problem.
Comprehensive Basement Remodeling Services
You can expect the following during your basement remodeling:
- Acquisition of all permits, knowledge of codes
- Installation and insulation of pipes
- Mold remediation and water removal when necessary
- Insulation, soundproofing, framing and drywall installation
- Sub-floor and floor installation
- Electrical wiring and plumbing when required
- Ceiling installation
- Door and window installation
- Moldings and decorative additions
Additionally, we offer our services at very competitive prices and always use reliable, high-quality, basement-appropriate materials when working in your home.
Basement Refinishing with Top Quality Products
We help our clients carefully select materials that are high-quality and suitable for basement environments. Water and moisture damage is always on our radar, and our fortifying services and products work to protect your home.
Our goal is to build you a dry and comfortable basement space that is equipped to handle the changing seasons.
The materials we install in basements are:
- Energy efficient
- Made for easy maintenance and cleaning
Call Company for Unparalleled Basement Renovations
Over the years, our team has learned that every homeowner has a unique vision when it comes to remodeling their basement. Our dedicated team will take the necessary time to listen to your ideas and come up with a remodeling plan that checks all the boxes.
To get started on your basement renovation today, get in touch with us!