Residential and Commercial Framing Contractors
The Work We Do
Our business and home framing contractors have ample experience building frames of various materials and sizes. Our process is organized and remains consistent despite varying building plans and municipal codes.
- The process begins with the creation of a detailed blueprint which will be analyzed by a trusted engineer and architect
- Once the client approves the layout and design, we will come up with an estimate for the service
- Then, we will order the required materials and get to work
Framing Contractors: From Blueprints to Project Completion
At Kellogg Architecture Building & Remodeling LLC, we pay close attention to detail, starting in pre-construction until the project is complete. High-quality framing demands precision, and we will stop at nothing to ensure that the frame is completed seamlessly before the rest of the build commences.
Superior Quality Materials and Solid Frame Work
Our experts know how to take exact measurements and keep consistent spacing for a successful build. We also understand how each material is affected by changing temperatures and the forces of the elements.
We will take all of this into consideration during the construction of your new build.
Framing Construction Materials
Our team can build your frame using the following materials:
- Structural Steel
- Convenient and easy to work with
- Fast to install
- Rust, water, fire, and pest-proof
- Durable and efficient
- Engineered Wood (cross-laminated timber)
- Incredibly strong
- Easy to install
- Fire and rust-resistant
- Superior acoustic and thermal performance
- Engineered Wood (plywood)
- Extremely strong
- Resistant to impact, chemicals, and extreme temperature fluctuation
- Solid Wood (pine, fir, cypress, and cedar)
- Strong and durable
Experienced Framing Contractors
Solid, sturdy frameworks are essential to the overall structural integrity of any building. The quality of the framework could mean the difference between a building that stands for decades, and a building that begins to experience issues within a few years.
Over the years, our experts have developed a keen knowledge of the best techniques and materials that the industry has to offer. From commercial buildings to residential homes, we know how to work with each unique material and maximize its strength capacity.
Your #1 Choice for Framing Contractors
Over the years, our talented and experienced team of professionals has developed a keen knowledge of frame-building. We take the time to meet with you face to face and go over every detail before the build begins. Our commitment to customer care and satisfaction has helped us to build a glowing reputation that we work to uphold.
For unparalleled framing services, get in touch with our accommodating team today.